Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Planning Ahead - Halloween

It's that time of year - time to start planning my Halloween costume. I am looking for ideas and inspiration. In the meantime, I am selling my Lara Croft costume, pictured here, Halloween 2008:


Costume includes:

~ black shirt (size small)
~ black shorts (size small)
~ fingerless gloves
~ wide belt (size medium, so can be worn on the hips)
~ 2 x thigh gun holsters (attach easily to the belt)
~ 2 x plastic toy guns (spray painted black)

This is not a stock costume. I wasn't happy with the fit and quality of any of the stock Lara Croft costumes I found, so I purchased each piece separately & put this together myself.

For additional information, please email me at lifestylebohemia[at]gmail.com. It's an awesome costume!

{On a side note - my hubby was dressed as Ben Stiller in "Tropic Thunder." Everyone says he resembles Ben Stiller, so he dresses as a different movie character every year.}

:)

2 comments :