Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Holiday Weekend!

I just returned from a last minute shopping trip to find a new dress for a friend's wedding tomorrow (I wasn't happy with anything in my closet). I was so lucky to find this beautiful Bandage Dress by Jax at a Brooklyn boutique (got the last one, and for half price). I purchased the black version of the dress. The fit is amazing - hugs my body & fits like a glove. And so comfy! I'll be wearing it with my beautiful new Golden Leaves Earrings by The Silver Dog Jewelry. Happy holiday weekend!


10 comments :

  1. i bet you will look amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the golden leave earrings!
    it's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these earrings! hope you gonna have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dress but those earrings are especially spectacular!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore anything bandage - dresses, skirts, you name it. This particular dress is gorgeous - seeing as how you bought it in black, I think that it will look divine when paired with gold accessories; like these earrings. Great finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous combo!
    Hope you are having a lovely holiday weekend, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were lucky enough to host a giveaway with The Silver Dog and those earrings were one of our prizes. Are they just as pretty in person as they look in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is a knock-out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristin - the earrings look even better in person! The detail on the leaves is so pretty, and they are so light-weight.

    ReplyDelete