Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mango Sangria

My husband & I had the most amazing mango sangria at one of our favorite Brooklyn restaurants. After some experimenting, I was able to come up with a recipe that resulted in a very similar drink and it's so easy to make.

Photobucket

Ingredients:

1 bottle fruity white wine (I used chenin blanc)
12 ounces mango fruit juice
12 ounce can of peach halves in syrup
1 cup of frozen mango chunks

Instructions:

Mix all ingredients in a large pitcher. Make sure to include the syrup with the peace halves. Let the sangria stand in the fridge for a few hours before serving. If you prefer a lighter sangria, you can add a splash of club soda. Enjoy!

Photobucket

(images and recipe via LifestyleBohemia)

4 comments :

  1. okay, this sounds wonderful! perhaps it can take me from a winter day to a tropical bliss...
    p.s. LOVE this blog :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a riveting color. This looks delicious and will soon be moving from your kitchen to mine :-). I hope you have a fabulous weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh that sounds SO good! i'm crazy about mango so this is definitely the next sangria we'll be making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanna. This sounds SO tasty. I love.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete