Thursday, February 17, 2011

Extra Seating Options

Living in New York City means having to maximize space. When guests come over, I need to be able to have extra seating available for everyone, as well as have space to store the extra seating. My permanent living room furniture includes a sectional couch, 2 ottomans that double as extra seating and a bar with two stools for added seating. Sometimes this just isn't enough. I would love to add some fun modern poufs, cozy floors pillows or colorful fold out chairs as additional seating. Any recommendations would be very much appreciated! Some options I am considering:

Photobucket
Poufs by Calypso St. Barth


Photobucket
image source unknown


Photobucket
image source


Photobucket
image source


Photobucket
image source


Photobucket
image source unknown


Photobucket
image source


Photobucket
image source

10 comments :

  1. I love floor pillows- they just scream cozy and relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floor pillows and large oversized bean bag [chairs] are so much fun. Love the patterns in the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the poofs and floor pillows, we have two floor pillows but they have seen better days (might be time to upgrade!) xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! When we were kids, we had a really unique leather ball/footstool thing. Now I am wondering whatever happened to it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thanks for popping round to My Passport to Style, I love seating items 1,2 and 4 but the seating that look giant crochet ball's are absolutely the best and I can imagine apartment fights breaking out over these very desirable seats!!! Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete