Friday, January 28, 2011

You Can Find Me Here ....


~THANK YOU TO THESE LOVELY LADIES ~

You can read more about me in this interview I did with Danielle of Breakfast at Toast. You may also know Danielle as The Design Girl. Danielle has her own design business and has done work for me as well. Visit her website here if you need any graphic design / blog design / web design work done - she is super creative and her design work is fantastic. Danielle, thank you for including me in your "Girls Who Inspire" segment!



You can find my BrooklynThread Turquoise & Brass Horn Necklace mentioned on the MadeByGirl blog this week. Jen, the designer and owner behind MadebyGirl, included the necklace in a roundup of her favorite jewelry. Thanks so much Jen!

Photobucket
image via MadeByGirl


Many thanks to Bella of Bella Gets Real. I am this "Friday's Featured Blogger" on Bella's lovely blog. You can check out my interview on her blog and read more about Bella - a fan of fashion, travel, food & fun!

Photobucket
image via Bella Gets Real

2 comments :

  1. Congrats! Your jewelery definitely deserves praise, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have been busy with the interviews. ha

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete