Monday, December 6, 2010

Favorite Things of 2010

While going through & organizing the tons of photos I took this past year, I thought it would be fun to put together a post of all of my favorite things from 2010. This sums up what I've been up to this past year. Enjoy!

~ MY FAVORITE THINGS ~

Photobucket
~ my husband ~


Photobucket
~ kittens
~

Photobucket
~ hanging out with my sister | naps
~


Photobucket
~ bright nail polish ~


Photobucket
~ brooklyn
~


Photobucket
~ reading books on my kindle
| rings ~


Photobucket
~ zoe | sadie
~


Photobucket
~ sangria | cheese
~


Photobucket
~ good times in my concrete brooklyn backyard
~


Photobucket
~ my kitchenaid artisan mixer ~


Photobucket
~ spending time in my home studio/office
~


Photobucket
~ the coast of north carolina ~


Photobucket
~ exposed brick | my SLR camera ~


Photobucket
summer sunsets from my bedroom window

(all images via Lifestyle Bohemia)


18 comments :

  1. What amazing photos... I just moved back to Maine from the NC coast.. I miss it soo much! I am now following you too... love your blog :)

    xx
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great photos and some awesome things to love! I love your kitties. I have a tortoise shell cat too (her name is Ava).
    Thanks for sharing this. I love your blog. :)
    Peace and Love,
    Meagan
    (PonchoMeg: The Modern Bohemian)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous post, darling!
    Especially loving the nail polish!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how reflective this is! I need to do this...

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the nail polish rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such gorgeous images and I love that you've chronicled your year so well!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post. It made me remember on this chilly Monday work morning all the great things in life we have that I love. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now THIS is one of the most amazing posts I have ever seen - I love it all! You are an amazing photographer; and have so many wonderful favorite things. Especially loving the kitties, bright nail polish, and Brooklyn - of course!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also a city girl who loves the beach ... and wine and cocktail rings. Looks like you had a great year. Glad you left a comment at my place as it brought me to your cool blog and jewelry. Looking forward to discovering more in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pix of your cats! fun post.

    thanks too for dropping by my blog.

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE posts like this one!! It makes me take a second to think about everything I love too!

    Happy Monday Dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love sunsets and nail polishes too! Enjoy the gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely post, Joanna! Sounds like you had a great 2010 :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those photos are all so beautiful! This is a really lovely post : )

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamantha.com

    ReplyDelete