Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas at My Home


~ CHRISTMAS CHEER ~

Photobucket
DIY - Branches painted silver, glitter snowflakes
Custom Holiday Card designed by Pixel Impress


Photobucket
Felt Letter Ornaments by West Elm (hanging above the bar)
Jewel Ruby Tree Skirt by Crate & Barrel
Vintage Lionel Train Set (my husband is a collector)


Photobucket
Crystal Snowflake Bottle Stopper by Pottery Barn


Photobucket
Tree Snow Globe by West Elm
Vintage Star Tree Topper (found at the Brooklyn Flea)


Photobucket
Ornaments by Crate & Barrel and Anthropologie


Photobucket
Ready for the Holidays!

8 comments :

  1. Everything looks amazing! I love the little touches with the bottle topper etc and the train track :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the tree looks amazing:)I also adore your cat! We are almost finished with decorating too...Just need the tree now:)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely decorations! you're blog is really cute. following!

    TAPS xxo
    CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so cozy :) I'm loving the wine bottle decor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks amazing! I have to get into gear. I haven't even begun to decorate and I just found out I'm hosting the holidays. This weekend will be a busy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks beautiful joanna! what a super idea framing the christmas card... love it. pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just as chic as I knew it would be! LOVE that bottle stopper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that our tree and gorgeous ceiling? AND your kitty? Adorable. All of it. Hope you are having a fantastic Holiday season!

    ReplyDelete