Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New BrooklynThread Additions - Wrap Bracelets

New Wrap Bracelets are available at the BrooklynThread shop now, some of which incorporate the vintage buttons I blogged about yesterday. I love using vintage components. This makes the piece so unique and in most instances, I only have several of each button style so the designs are limited. Perfect for the girl that likes to have something rare and uncommon. I tried some new color combinations - what do you think? Thanks for stopping by!













7 comments :

  1. Love what you did with the vintage buttons, darling ~ these are so gorgeous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are really beautiful and creative! I absolutely love the vintage buttons. I will definitely be checking out your shop.

    ps. thank you for the nice comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these! wouldn't know which one to pick! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st i LOVE the name of this blog! - 2nd the gold and leather wrap bracelet is all me! - do u have a shop in Brooklyn - i'm right in jersey ..

    *hugs*
    Erika
    http://tiptoebutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love.... the gold and black one... MUST HAVE :) I've been seeing these around and i think they are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete