Friday, February 19, 2010

Rug Pairs Re-Visited

I recently blogged about my dilemma about the pine floors in the room that will now be my home office. The floor has been re-finished and now that I've been living in the house a few weeks, I see just how weak this type of flooring it. I ended up canceling the rug pairs I ordered from Anthropologie Home because I need something a bit heavier and more durable. I've decided to get a larger area rug so that most of the floor will be covered, while staying away from wall-to-wall carpeting. I've narrowed it down to three different rugs, each by Dash & Albert Rug Company:



I've decided to also get the dining room rug from Dash & Albert Rug Company. Stay tuned for my choices. Have a great weekend!


6 comments :

  1. Yes, I agree with CC. I loved the first one too. besides, it will be the perfect companion to any kind of decor, without interfering with color and pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I am totes drooling over the second one. I know it's a bit more wild...but so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely!! The 2nd is my favorite!
    xoxo
    Giovanna
    www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! i really would love the last one - need it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Update - I purchased the Dash & Albert tin rug (last one pictured) and loved it so much that I also bought it in gray for my dining area. Will post photos soon!

    ReplyDelete