Monday, September 21, 2009

Autumn Ballet Flats

My lengthy list of obsessions includes ballet flats. I'm pretty tall, so heels aren't always right for me. Living in Brooklyn, I tend to walk a lot, so flats just make the most sense. They are fashionable yet comfy. I am on the hunt for new fall flats.

I've narrowed it down (somewhat), from left to right:
Jam Studded Ankle Wrap Peep Toe Flats by Juicy Couture; Lee Lee Tricolor Logo Flats by Tory Burch; Scallop Ballet Flats by Marc by Marc Jacobs; June Zipper Flats by Elizabeth and James; Cortny Ballet Flats by Elizabeth and James.

6 comments :

  1. I adore flats so much, I'm drooling at this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I desperately need the Cortny Ballet Flats by Elizabeth and James. I have been coveting a pair of ankle-strap ballet flats plus I adore Elizabeth and James - these are the best of both worlds. Fabulous finds! By the way, love the new look of Lifestyle Bohemia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Tory Burch flats. Nice selections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Juicy flats are so adorable... my boyfriend brought home the new Juicy catalogue for me and I'm sitting here making my wishlist now. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i live in flats...i love these! :)

    ReplyDelete