Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Feminine Ruffles by Indah


Feminine ruffles are light, airy & perfect for summer. My new favorite feminine sundress collection is by Indah. I drooled at the entire collection and couldn't identify one single dress that I didn't like (so typical of me). Some delicate, but still vibrant Indah finds that suit the hot weather, from left to right: Havi Dress (flowy light chiffon); Valeria Dress (islander print on silk); Oberoi Dress (feather-weight, yet vibrant color blocked pattern); Tatiana Pantsuit (so unique - gives the illusion of a long dress); Stephanie Dress (shorter version; hip, yet subtle, tie-dye); Zanzi Dress (cotton maxi dress with fun zig-zag print); Olivia Dress (cotton maxi dress with pacific island print). All are available for purchase at Swell. Which is your favorite??

1 comment :

  1. LOVE THEM! Wish I was a little bit taller so I can wear the long ones =( booo for being a shorty mcshort short! =]

    ReplyDelete