Tuesday, July 14, 2009

200th Etsy Sale!

For anyone who hasn't had the experience of shopping on Etsy (www.etsy.com), you have been missing out! Etsy is a website strictly devoted to handmade and vintage items. You will find so many creative and unique buys. Etsy has been an amazing resource for me in starting up BrooklynThread. I recently hit the 4-month mark since setting up the shop, and simultaneously reached my 200th Etsy sale. I've had my eye on so many Etsy items I'd love to purchase, and decided to treat myself for this milestone. I purchased this beautiful "Pop" necklace by PoleStar Jewelry (http://www.polestar.etsy.com/), made of a hot pink chalcedony stone wrapped in oxidized sterling silver wire. I have to say, the necklace looks even more beautiful in person.

No comments :

Post a Comment