I am in love with that Peacok Feather Necklace! I may want to feature Brooklyn Thread in a upcoming post. Let me know if you're interested.
That last bracelet is so sweet! I also love those candles, the snake ring, that mirror.
I love those glittery nails, and that chandelier is absolutely killer!xo Josiewww.winksmilestyle.com
Those window treatments are sooooo gorgeous...as are the BT baubles of course!
love this platinum inspiration, specially the glittery nails...perfect for a party!
I am in love with that Peacok Feather Necklace! I may want to feature Brooklyn Thread in a upcoming post. Let me know if you're interested.
ReplyDeleteThat last bracelet is so sweet! I also love those candles, the snake ring, that mirror.
ReplyDeleteI love those glittery nails, and that chandelier is absolutely killer!
ReplyDeletexo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com
Those window treatments are sooooo gorgeous...as are the BT baubles of course!
ReplyDeletelove this platinum inspiration, specially the glittery nails...perfect for a party!
ReplyDelete