I love every.single.one. of these!!!
I'm wearing a foggy blue at the moment so glad to hear I'm on trend! Love the nude in the first pics as well xx
I LOVE nail polish. I have the chanel black pearl and it is one of my favorites !! I love the peachy pinks too ! xxLilygoldandgray.com
Ooh yes foggy blue and gun metal gray! Hmm I am so tempted to get black pearl at the airport in a few hours!xoxo,Chic 'n Cheap Living
I LOVE peachy pinks on nails right now! So pretty.xo Josiewww.winksmilestyle.com
i LOVE that foggy blue nail polish.
I love every.single.one. of these!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm wearing a foggy blue at the moment so glad to hear I'm on trend! Love the nude in the first pics as well xx
ReplyDeleteI LOVE nail polish. I have the chanel black pearl and it is one of my favorites !! I love the peachy pinks too !
ReplyDeletexxLily
goldandgray.com
Ooh yes foggy blue and gun metal gray! Hmm I am so tempted to get black pearl at the airport in a few hours!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living
I LOVE peachy pinks on nails right now! So pretty.
ReplyDeletexo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com
i LOVE that foggy blue nail polish.
ReplyDelete