i LOVE THIS!!!! - i would LOVE to own a brownstone in the city OR Brooklyn!*kiss kiss*Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~Please stop by and enter~Light as a Feather necklace GIVEAWAY~ it’s an almost $50 value!
That bed is super cool!!! Oh how I'd love that in my place!Happy Thursday Dear! xoQuote Prints
*sigh* Now, this is my kind of house! I love the open shelving in the kitchen and that little hide-away in the living room - how cool is that??
What a beautiful space...loved all the wood, especially the log tables! The loft is the most amazing one...
i LOVE THIS!!!! - i would LOVE to own a brownstone in the city OR Brooklyn!
ReplyDelete*kiss kiss*
Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~
Please stop by and enter~Light as a Feather necklace GIVEAWAY~ it’s an almost $50 value!
That bed is super cool!!! Oh how I'd love that in my place!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday Dear! xo
Quote Prints
*sigh* Now, this is my kind of house! I love the open shelving in the kitchen and that little hide-away in the living room - how cool is that??
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful space...loved all the wood, especially the log tables! The loft is the most amazing one...
ReplyDelete