i TOTALLLLLY dig this chick!*kiss kiss*Erika~Tiptoe Butterfly~
She has that whole 'effortless beauty' thing going on! I love this editorial, everything from the clothes to the scenery is beautiful!
such boheme spirit what you think? love em
Absolutely stunning! I love the colors, the textiles, everything! Love your blog too. xo Samantha
Makes me wanna move to Texas!
I LOVE this editorial. So much. Especially the last photo. The colors and theme are phenomenal.xo Josiewww.winksmilestyle.com
Oooh I love this editorial, she is so gorgeous and it has such a great bohemian feel!
oh wow, she is just stunning! i'm loving the look and feel of these photos.
Love! Boho chic and so so pretty!
i TOTALLLLLY dig this chick!
ReplyDelete*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~
She has that whole 'effortless beauty' thing going on! I love this editorial, everything from the clothes to the scenery is beautiful!
ReplyDeletesuch boheme spirit what you think? love em
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning! I love the colors, the textiles, everything! Love your blog too. xo Samantha
ReplyDeleteMakes me wanna move to Texas!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this editorial. So much. Especially the last photo. The colors and theme are phenomenal.
ReplyDeletexo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com
Oooh I love this editorial, she is so gorgeous and it has such a great bohemian feel!
ReplyDeleteoh wow, she is just stunning! i'm loving the look and feel of these photos.
ReplyDeleteLove! Boho chic and so so pretty!
ReplyDelete