I really need something like this in my place. I have notebooks, wires, papers and things spread in little piles everywhere. Time to figure out how to build my own special place
these tiny offices/studios are so creative and its amazing how much stuff can be crammed into such a small space. i love the last outside "cottage" studio...once i'm out of an apt and into a house, i'm totally getting myself one of those!
most adorable! love the all white! that's what I'm aiming for! ;)
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/
I really need something like this in my place. I have notebooks, wires, papers and things spread in little piles everywhere. Time to figure out how to build my own special place
ReplyDeleteRamblings of a Small Town Girl
these tiny offices/studios are so creative and its amazing how much stuff can be crammed into such a small space. i love the last outside "cottage" studio...once i'm out of an apt and into a house, i'm totally getting myself one of those!
ReplyDeleteI loved the outdoor shed/office...how nice to work with birds, sunshine and calm of outdoors!
ReplyDeleteCool post!
ReplyDeleteWoahhhh! What lovely ideas! I totally need to do this.
ReplyDeleteWida
Missing Amsie Blog
Such great spaces!
ReplyDeleteThese are so great!
ReplyDeletethese are really great decorating ideas, I specially love the office in the outdoors shack. so peaceful!
ReplyDelete