It looks beautiful:) Wish you a great MondayKisses
ha, go the same dress and love it! great combination! really looks good with the red and gold! xoxochecked out my little Giveaway!http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2010/12/giveaway-lanvin-h.html
great outfit...lovely stripes!HI!My name's Martina and I come from Italy...I love your blog and I''d like you visit my blog...if you want, follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss ^^marti
Love that bracelet and watch -- absolutely stunning!xo Josiehttp://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com
Love the outfit and color combo - bracelet is the perfect touch!
It looks beautiful:) Wish you a great Monday
ReplyDeleteKisses
ha, go the same dress and love it! great combination! really looks good with the red and gold! xoxo
ReplyDeletechecked out my little Giveaway!
http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2010/12/giveaway-lanvin-h.html
great outfit...lovely stripes!
ReplyDeleteHI!My name's Martina and I come from Italy...I love your blog and I''d like you visit my blog...if you want, follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss ^^
marti
Love that bracelet and watch -- absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeletexo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com
Love the outfit and color combo - bracelet is the perfect touch!
ReplyDelete