Reusable Wine Totes
With summer in full swing, I find myself bringing wine when I am a guest at bbq's, picnics and beach parties. This has now become a weekly routine so I've decided I need a reusable wine tote. I started looking for one and the selection out there is amazing. Here are some of my favorite finds, one of which will soon be accompanying me to the next summer soiree.
love the first tote!
ReplyDeletethese are so great!
ReplyDeleteJ'adore burlap. How adorable!
ReplyDeletelooks like those could be a fun diy project too!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, love the first tote!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for featuring me on your beautiful blog!
ReplyDelete--Joyce
Gang Greene Co.
thanks for picking my bag to be apart of this great selection
ReplyDeleteLove the wine tote idea! I seem to carry wine with me wherever I go too! I'm a big fan of burlap, but that simple large lettered WINE is nice too :) Enjoy your summer bbq's!
ReplyDeletei like the first tote btw i just love your blog.
ReplyDeleteI really like the simple aesthetic of the first tote.
ReplyDeleteI am a big wine drinker and love giving wine as gifts. Great post on some fun and unique reusable bags. I love that last one. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLove them! The first is my fave :)
ReplyDelete