Nail Polish by American Apparel
How did I not discover this sooner?! American Apparel has an amazing line of matte nail polish colors in a variety of shades that all pop. I discovered these while looking for fun nail polish shades for my new "BrooklynThread - Get the Look" section. As with most purchase decisions I make, I couldn't decide which colors I wanted so I bought nearly most of them. This was easy to be talked into since they offer 3-packs (3 colors for $15).
Very cool!
ReplyDeleteAwesome shades!
xoxox,
CC
sah-weet - I had no idea! Love the dynasty and mount royal!
ReplyDeletei love that girl's freckles! super cute :) wow, 3 colours for $15 is a pretty great deal!
ReplyDeleteaw, i just love your blog :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Fun shades! Perfect for summer!
ReplyDeletexo - jami
i m a g i n e
fun colors! love it =)
ReplyDeletepeace & love
www.foreverboho.com
Perfect colors for their store. Gotta love it!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a great day and staying dry :)
wow! pretty!
ReplyDeleteSarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com
your blog is quickly becoming one of my favorites. 3 packs? love it. thanks! - carrie :)
ReplyDeletethose are beautiful! :)
ReplyDeletexx
http://raita2.blogspot.com/
Oooo i like!
ReplyDeletethat is sooo cool... love the colors!
ReplyDelete