i think the bracelets make the outfit :)
I love the photos!! Simple and gorgeous!
beautiful photos. love the lighting in that first pic... the top is so drapetastic in its off the shoulder chic-ness. <33 [v] hobovogue
Beautiful! The bracelet does brighten up that outfit. :)
love love love!!! the bracelet is what brings it home!!!xo,carrieps-have you stopped by for the ebelskiver giveaway? if not, please do! would love to have you join in.
Oh lovely- going to see her blog! :)
Your bracelets look gorgeous!
I need one of these bracelets! I really do! Hmmmm, contemplating, contemplating :Dxx Lauren
beautiful!!
i think the bracelets make the outfit :)
ReplyDeleteI love the photos!! Simple and gorgeous!
ReplyDeletebeautiful photos. love the lighting in that first pic... the top is so drapetastic in its off the shoulder chic-ness.
ReplyDelete<33 [v] hobovogue
Beautiful! The bracelet does brighten up that outfit. :)
ReplyDeletelove love love!!! the bracelet is what brings it home!!!
ReplyDeletexo,
carrie
ps-have you stopped by for the ebelskiver giveaway? if not, please do! would love to have you join in.
Oh lovely- going to see her blog! :)
ReplyDeleteYour bracelets look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI need one of these bracelets! I really do! Hmmmm, contemplating, contemplating :D
ReplyDeletexx Lauren
beautiful!!
ReplyDelete