New BrooklynThread Additions
New Hand Knotted Necklaces are available at the BrooklynThread shop now. These are the perfect length to wear as a necklace or as a wrap bracelet that wraps around the wrist three times. I'll have several more styles coming out next week.


Oooh, really like the feather one! Especially with the teal, just gorgeous (like all your stuff, of course!)
ReplyDeletelovely! - i like the silver and teal especially!
ReplyDelete*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~
LOVEEEE them all- just fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteOh, so lovely! Very unique! Great blog :)
ReplyDeletexxMK
Delightful Bitefuls
I LOVE the last one! I love evil eye jewelry!! :) Hope you are having a nice week! :)
ReplyDeleteI love evil eye jewelry, also! ^
ReplyDelete- Maria, from L.A.
follow? :)
Love the evil eye one and ADORE your new layout!!
ReplyDeleteSuch creative and gorgeous jewellery. Am smitten with the feather piece. You seem to quite the artist, hence being bohemian;-)
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful. I love the feather!
ReplyDelete