great ideas!!!! thanks!
GREAT BLOG!GOOD WORK :)greetings from germany.visit&follow me :http://tzoulili-tzoutzou.blogspot.com/
those are great gift ideas. especially loving the wine stoppers!www.thesocietyofstyle.com
great ideas. ..love the first one!
I stand by the belief that my "presence" is enough. But i'm a huge bitch.
Hey fellow Brooklyn girl! Love your blog!
these are great ideas! especially ones with the monogrammed initials:D happy thanksgiving!TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
how nice to bring a small gift like these...or just a bottle of wine or flowers. happy thanksgiving!xox
BEAUTIFUL!!One Love, Jowywww.iseejanemary.blogspot.com
Gorgeous ideas, darling!Love the porcelain tray especially...Happy Thanksgiving!xoxox,CC
cool ideas!
Cute! But with the way my finances are right now, I'm glad I only go home for Thanksgiving. I don't have to give my mother anything except hugs!
great ideas!!!! thanks!
ReplyDeleteGREAT BLOG!GOOD WORK :)
ReplyDeletegreetings from germany.
visit&follow me :
http://tzoulili-tzoutzou.blogspot.com/
those are great gift ideas. especially loving the wine stoppers!
ReplyDeletewww.thesocietyofstyle.com
great ideas. ..love the first one!
ReplyDeleteI stand by the belief that my "presence" is enough. But i'm a huge bitch.
ReplyDeleteHey fellow Brooklyn girl! Love your blog!
ReplyDeletethese are great ideas! especially ones with the monogrammed initials:D happy thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteTheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
how nice to bring a small gift like these...or just a bottle of wine or flowers.
ReplyDeletehappy thanksgiving!
xox
BEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDeleteOne Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com
Gorgeous ideas, darling!
ReplyDeleteLove the porcelain tray especially...
Happy Thanksgiving!
xoxox,
CC
cool ideas!
ReplyDeleteCute! But with the way my finances are right now, I'm glad I only go home for Thanksgiving. I don't have to give my mother anything except hugs!
ReplyDelete