Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rainy Day Puddle Stompers

It's another dreary & rainy day here in NYC, so naturally wellies come to mind. For an amazing selection of rain boots, check out Plueys. A sampling of their puddle stompers:


22 comments:

  1. I love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Especially loving the argyle ones!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're soooo lovely!! wanna have a pair :) absolutely for the rainy days..

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute!! I need a pair of rainboots myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I wore rainboots I would definitely sport one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these rain boots. The first one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The argyle are so adorable! I wish it rained just a lil more here, rain boots are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's snowing in boston right now!! i need these! too cute.

    peace, dani

    http://www.lavieboston.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have never had to wear wellie in India. But these look so delish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love boots!
    love the first one!

    love annie <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww they're sooo cuteee
    I want one of them :)

    yah you should try start sewing, it's very interesting :)

    have a nice days too

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are adorable and oh so chic. I want a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wellingtons! Love the first one pair, so dramatic!
    mwwas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cool!! :)
    hope you have a great week ahead!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, love the wellies. Mumbai has a very robust monsoon every year, and I have a couple of pairs to ward of the watery evils.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all ♥♥♥ I want one of them!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete